Internal and family medicine
The mission of the medicine department is:
- Comprehensive care for the adult patient.
- Attention to the clinical problems of emergency patients, hospitalization and outpatient consultations.
- Global, comprehensive and coordinated care with other specialties.
- Offer quick high-resolution consultations with a general practitioner.
- Physician-patient relationship based on trust with the best possible medical-scientific attention.
The Family Unit works to offer a personalized and continuous attention by a medical professional.
Internal Medicine professionals offer patient care with medical problems from a global and integrated view, for the diagnosis of complex, multipathological, rare or complications of acute diseases.